This is lovely and if you stir in a little broth paste (no MSG) it will ramp up the flavor along with some Gorgonzola or even Danish Blue Cheese. I also, use a little fresh ground pepper on mine and stir in leftover veggies. Very, easy, very good.
Easy Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
"In the mood for Italian but don’t want to go through all the trouble of preparing something time consuming or extensive. This is an Easy Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe for the whole family to enjoy, and you will enjoy how much time you didn't spend in the kitchen. My 9 yr old son is a self proclaimed Fettuccine connoisseur and he helped me come up with this recipe after we tweaked several times. He loves making it with me. He does the sauce all on his own. Enjoy!!!"
Yield: 6 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 8 tablespoon(s) Unsalted Butter
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salt
- Cook pasta (fresh or dried) in a large pot of boiling salted water according to packages directions until al dente. Do not drain.
- When the pasta has about 4 minutes left to cook add the butter and the cream to sauté pan over medium heat. Allow butter and cream to come to a slight bubble (do not burn) add 1 1/2 cups of Parmesan cheese, stir in to incorporate. (I like to sprinkle in a little garlic powder at this stage it I didn't add fresh when I started the sauce, but it is totally optional.) Add pasta with tongs straight from pasta pot (allow excess water to drain off into the pasta pot) into the sauce. Stirring the pasta into the sauce as you add more pasta. You can also put all the pasta in a nice large serving bowl then pour the sauce over it. I do it both was depending on how I want to present the dish. If we are eating family still I use the large serving dish and take it right to the table. For individual platting I use the sauce pan then serve into smaller plates. Sprinkle a little Parmesan on top and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NutterButter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes