Easy Creamy Collards
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16-oz.) bag frozen chopped collard greens, thawed
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onions, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6-oz.) package spreadable Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add collards, onions, and minced garlic, and cook, stirring often, 8 minutes or until collards are cooked to desired degree of tenderness. Stir in spreadable Swiss cheese and next 4 ingredients until smooth (about 4 minutes). Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pictsweet All Natural Chopped Collard Greens and The Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Flavor Spreadable Cheese Wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables