This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite; it is simple to put together and also perfect for leftovers.....if you ever have any!
Old El Paso®
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
2. In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese and seasoning mix with spoon, breaking apart cream cheese cubes. Spoon slightly less than 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
3. Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
4. Pop the opened cream cheese in the freezer for about 10 minutes to make it colder so it's easier to cut into small cubes.
5. If using taco seasoning mix, use just 2 tablespoons, and save the rest for another use.
Go to Full Version of