Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
More From Old El Paso®
Start To Finish: 50 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calcium: 30%
- Calories: 590
- Calories from fat: 340
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Cholesterol: 155mg
- Fat: 37g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 10%
- Protein: 31g
- Sodium: 1650mg
- Sugars: 2g
- Saturated fat: 19g
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® red enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® fajita seasoning mix or 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 10 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- 2. In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese and seasoning mix with spoon, breaking apart cream cheese cubes. Spoon slightly less than 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- 3. Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- 4. Pop the opened cream cheese in the freezer for about 10 minutes to make it colder so it's easier to cut into small cubes.
- 5. If using taco seasoning mix, use just 2 tablespoons, and save the rest for another use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes