- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® red enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® fajita seasoning mix or 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 10 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- calcium 30 %
- calories 590
- caloriesfromfat 340
- carbohydrate 33 g
- cholesterol 155 mg
- fat 37 g
- fiber 1 g
- iron 10 %
- protein 31 g
- sodium 1650 mg
- sugars 2 g
- satfat 19 g
How to Make It
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese and seasoning mix with spoon, breaking apart cream cheese cubes. Spoon slightly less than 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Pop the opened cream cheese in the freezer for about 10 minutes to make it colder so it's easier to cut into small cubes.
If using taco seasoning mix, use just 2 tablespoons, and save the rest for another use.