Easy Weeknight Creamy Chicken Alfredo
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 8 ounces uncooked fettucine
- 1 package (1 1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream or half-and-half
- 1. Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- 2. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add butter and garlic; cook until garlic is softened. Stir in cooking sauce, Parmesan cheese and cream. Simmer 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until well blended.
- 3. Serve over fettuccine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Weeknight Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes