Easy Cream Cheese Truffles
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 4 1/4 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 5 (1-oz.) sqs. unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add 4 cups powdered sugar. Beat until smooth. Add melted chocolate and beat until blended. Chill for approximately one hour.
- Shape chilled mixture into one-inch balls. Roll some in 1 /4 cup powdered sugar, some in cocoa powder, some in nuts, and some in coconut. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies