Easy Coconut Macaroons
These easy, bite-sized Coconut Macaroons make the perfect food gift for any occasion.
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 dozen
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine coconut, flour and salt. Add condensed milk and vanilla; mix well into a stiff batter. Drop by tablespoonfuls one inch apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts