Easy Cinnamon&Sugar Doughnuts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Pre-Packaged Biscuits
- Sugar Combined with the cinnamon
- Gridle (Or pan, whatever you'd like to use) Set on a place surface
- Coconut Oil Slightly Softened
- 2 Bowls-for the cinnamon and sugar One for before frying, one for after
- This recipe is one I learned in 3rd grade. We were supposed to be making bicuits as part of a storyline, but we ended up making these, no recipe, just going off of what we thought. They taste like doughnuts, its delicious.
- 1. Set up your Gridle and set it to about 350 degrees. You can use a pan if you like, but a gridle has much more space.
- 2. Put some coconut oil (Or whatever oil you'd like, about enough to have the dougnut sizzle in it) on the gridle, and wait for it to get hot.
- 3. Open the bisuits, and with your finger or a knife, punch a hole in the middle. Coat these in cinnamon and sugar lightly, before placing on the gridle. Let cook until nice and cripsy, if needed, cook on sides too.
- 5. Take off when done. Coat them heavily with cinnamon and sugar, before placing on a plate or whatever you'd like, and I prefer to have a paper towel on the plate as well.
- 6. Serve hot and enjoy (:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by radkat1121 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note