Easy Cinnamon&Sugar Doughnuts
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Pre-Packaged Biscuits
- Sugar Combined with the cinnamon
- Gridle (Or pan, whatever you'd like to use) Set on a place surface
- Coconut Oil Slightly Softened
- 2 Bowls-for the cinnamon and sugar One for before frying, one for after
- This recipe is one I learned in 3rd grade. We were supposed to be making bicuits as part of a storyline, but we ended up making these, no recipe, just going off of what we thought. They taste like doughnuts, its delicious.
- 1. Set up your Gridle and set it to about 350 degrees. You can use a pan if you like, but a gridle has much more space.
- 2. Put some coconut oil (Or whatever oil you'd like, about enough to have the dougnut sizzle in it) on the gridle, and wait for it to get hot.
- 3. Open the bisuits, and with your finger or a knife, punch a hole in the middle. Coat these in cinnamon and sugar lightly, before placing on the gridle. Let cook until nice and cripsy, if needed, cook on sides too.
- 5. Take off when done. Coat them heavily with cinnamon and sugar, before placing on a plate or whatever you'd like, and I prefer to have a paper towel on the plate as well.
- 6. Serve hot and enjoy (:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by radkat1121 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes