Easy Chut-Nut Ball
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9-ounce) jar hot mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup sliced blanched almonds
- Assorted crackers
- Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended. Shape into a ball, and chill 30 minutes. Roll in almonds. Serve with crackers.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Major Grey's Hot Mango Chutney.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers