Easy Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Kraft recipe http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/easy-celebration-pretzel-sticks-95286.aspx
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 28 pretzel rods
- 1 tub (7 oz.) BAKER'S Dark Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate, melted
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- make it
- DIP pretzels halfway into chocolate; scrape off excess.
- COAT lightly with sprinkles; place on waxed paper-covered tray.
- REFRIGERATE until chocolate is firm.
- kraft kitchens tipsSPECIAL EXTRAAlso try sprinkling dipped pretzels with BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut or drizzling with melted BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate.VARIATION For a special holiday treat, prepare as directed substituting large candy canes for the pretzel rods.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chocolate Dipped Pretzels Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts