Easy Chocolate Cake (per Mid Tilghman)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate cake mix
- 1 box(es) instant chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup(s) H2O
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 bag(s) chocolate chips
- 1. Mix everything except the chocolate chips into smooth batter.
- 2. Add chocolate chips.
- 3. Pour into greased bundt pan
- 4. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5thmurch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chocolate Cake (per Mid Tilghman) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts