Easy Chili Pizza
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package(s) chili seasoning mix, original
- 1 141/2-ounce can(s) diced tomatoes, undrained or 2 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 15 to 16-ounce can(s) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon chili evenly onto crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note