- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Spray large skillet evenly with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, broth, rice, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in zucchini and basil. Cover; cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Blend in cheese and serve.