Easy Chicken Teriyaki Kabob
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki marinade or sauce reserve some for brushing
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 can(s) DOLE Pineapple chuncks drained, reserve 2 tbsp. juice
- 1 package(s) cherry tomatoes
- 2 red or green bell peppers cut into 1/12 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, 2 tbsp. pineapple juice and oil; pour over meat pieces in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate; marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally. Thread meat on skewers alternative with vegetables and pineapple chunks. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from heat, turning skewers ad brushing with additional marinade, about 15 minutes or until desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dugo9835 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note