Easy Chicken Teriyaki Kabob
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki marinade or sauce reserve some for brushing
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 can(s) DOLE Pineapple chuncks drained, reserve 2 tbsp. juice
- 1 package(s) cherry tomatoes
- 2 red or green bell peppers cut into 1/12 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, 2 tbsp. pineapple juice and oil; pour over meat pieces in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate; marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally. Thread meat on skewers alternative with vegetables and pineapple chunks. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from heat, turning skewers ad brushing with additional marinade, about 15 minutes or until desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dugo9835 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes