Easy Chicken Tacos
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 package(s) corn tortillas
- diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) lemonade
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream for topping
- 1 pound(s) white chicken meat (bite size pieces)
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- In a skillet, combine chicken, lemonade, olive oil, lime juice, and worcestershire. Season with garlic and onion powder. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink (15-20 min). Add peppers and onions if desired.
- Serve with topping and tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sargentina and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note