- 1 1/3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning
- 4 (8 1/2-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded 50% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 3/4 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- calories 245
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- protein 18.5 g
- carbohydrate 22.9 g
- cholesterol 39 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 589 mg
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fiber 1.3 g
- calcium 216 mg
How to Make It
Place chicken in a bowl; sprinkle with taco seasoning, and toss well.
. Stack 2 tortillas in a large nonstick skillet, and place over medium heat; cook about 30 seconds or until warm and soft, turning stack once. Remove tortillas from pan, and quickly spread half of each tortilla with 2 tablespoons refried beans. Top each with 1 tablespoon green onions, 1/3 cup chicken mixture, and 1/4 cup cheese.
. Fold tortillas in half, and place, folded edges together, in pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese melts. Remove from pan, and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, beans, green onions, chicken mixture, and cheese. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges, and serve immediately with salsa.