Easy Chicken Pot Pie for a Family
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can(s) Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup (small can)
- 1 can(s) Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup (large can)
- 1/4 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 package(s) Frozen Mixed Vegetables (10 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1/2 stick(s) Butter or Margerine melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1. Cut chicken into small cubes and cook in just enough water to cover the bottom of a large frying pan, until chicken is white.
- 2. In a large bowl mix the cooked chicken with the soups, broth, spices, and mixed vegetables.
- 3. Pour into a 9x13 greased baking pan.
- 4. In a separate bowl, mix melted butter, Bisquick, and milk. Pour on top of the other mixture in the 9x13 pan.
- I RECOMMEND DOUBLING THE TOP LAYER FOR A THICKER CRUST.
- 5. Preheat oven to 350.
- 6. Bake for 50 minutes.
- 7. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- 8. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryslowik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note