Easy Chicken Pot Pie for a Family
Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can(s) Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup (small can)
- 1 can(s) Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup (large can)
- 1/4 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 package(s) Frozen Mixed Vegetables (10 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1/2 stick(s) Butter or Margerine melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1. Cut chicken into small cubes and cook in just enough water to cover the bottom of a large frying pan, until chicken is white.
- 2. In a large bowl mix the cooked chicken with the soups, broth, spices, and mixed vegetables.
- 3. Pour into a 9x13 greased baking pan.
- 4. In a separate bowl, mix melted butter, Bisquick, and milk. Pour on top of the other mixture in the 9x13 pan.
- I RECOMMEND DOUBLING THE TOP LAYER FOR A THICKER CRUST.
- 5. Preheat oven to 350.
- 6. Bake for 50 minutes.
- 7. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- 8. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryslowik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes