Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Easy Chicken Pot Pie is a simple solution for the hurried home cook.
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 8-oz. cans chicken, drained
- 2 13-1/4 oz. cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar or Colby cheese, divided
- 1 12-oz. tube refrigerated biscuits
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese and biscuits. Transfer to a greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with 3/4 of cheese. Separate biscuits and tear each into 4 to 5 pieces; place on top of cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until biscuits are golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes