Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) 1cream of chicken herb 1 cream Of potato
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Thyme salt pepper onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 bag(s) Frozen mix veggies
- 2 cup(s) Cut up Chicken (roasted)
- 1 Pillsbury biscuit
- saute frozen veggies with a little butter and veggies. Add next ingredients in frypan.
- Stir the soup, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F. for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture.
- Cook biscuits on own for 10 before putting on top of casserole.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Golfgirls and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles