Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Easy quick chicken pot pie! This is the perfect thing to whip up in the winter!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Chicken cut in cubes
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 1 can(s) Corn, drained
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can(s) Milk- you can use a can from one of the vegetables
- 1 can(s) Peas, drained
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 2 Roll Out Pie Crusts
- 1 can(s) Sliced Carrots, drained
- 1 can(s) Sliced Potatoes, drained
- Roll 1 pie crust out into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Mix all ingredients(except the pie crusts) in a bowl together.
- Pour into the Pie Crust.
- Cover the pie crust with the remaining pie crust, use a fork to seal the edges.
- Bake on 400 degrees for approx. 45 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Michelina and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note