Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 cup(s) Chicken cut in cubes
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Onion
- 1 can(s) Corn, drained
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can(s) Milk- you can use a can from one of the vegetables
- 1 can(s) Peas, drained
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 2 Roll Out Pie Crusts
- 1 can(s) Sliced Carrots, drained
- 1 can(s) Sliced Potatoes, drained
- Roll 1 pie crust out into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Mix all ingredients(except the pie crusts) in a bowl together.
- Pour into the Pie Crust.
- Cover the pie crust with the remaining pie crust, use a fork to seal the edges.
- Bake on 400 degrees for approx. 45 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Michelina and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note