Easy Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cup chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1. Heat oven to 425°F. Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie, using 9-inch glass pie plate.
- 2. In 2-quart saucepan, using wire whisk, mix together cooking sauce, flour, poultry seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until smooth. Add vegetables; heat to boiling. Boil 2 minutes,stirring frequently. Stir in chicken. Spoon into crust-lined pie plate. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust. 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. After 15 minutes of baking, cover edge of crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This