I parboiled fresh boneless chicken in Chicken broth, then followed the easy direction..but added scallions, sweet potatoe parboiled in the chicken broth and cut into chunks,adobo, thyme, little garlic (garlic salt would work) and used the cream of chicken soup and frozen mixed veggies. I know I shouldn't review if I added to the recipe, but feel the basic recipe gave me great ideas. excellent. (loved using the predone pie crusts. made it all so easy.)
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (6 3/4-oz.) can chicken, chopped
- 1 (16-oz.) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon celery flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Fit one pie crust into a 9" pie plate. Combine chicken and remaining 5 ingredients in a bowl; pour into pie crust.
- Moisten edges of pie crust with water; top with remaining crust. Fold edges under and crimp; cut slits in top. Bake at 400° for 45 to 50 minutes; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes