This recipe was surprisingly delicious. My family loved it. It is so easy and great for a week night dinner.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie extra easy. A 10-ounce package of frozen oven-roasted diced chicken, thawed, and a 16-ounce package of frozen vegetables can be substituted for the canned chicken and vegetables.
- 2 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (6 3/4-oz.) can chicken, chopped
- 1 (16-oz.) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon celery flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Fit one pie crust into a 9" pie plate. Combine chicken and remaining 5 ingredients in a bowl; pour into pie crust.
- Moisten edges of pie crust with water; top with remaining crust. Fold edges under and crimp; cut slits in top. Bake at 400° for 45 to 50 minutes; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note