Easy Chicken Parmesan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (16 oz.) spagetti sauce
- 1/2c. milk
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2" thickness
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
- parmesan cheese
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Whisk together egg and milk. Dip chicken breasts into mixture and then into bread crumbs.
- 2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken in hot oil on both sides until golden, about 3 minutes on each side. Set chicken into baking dish.
- 3. Slice 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese and put 2 on each chicken breast. Pour 1 jar of your favourite spagetti sauce over all. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella and bake at 350 degrees F for about 24-30 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note