Easy Chicken Francese
Here's a quick-and-easy chicken dish for busy weeknight cooks. A simple lemony sauce gives the recipe a little pizzazz.
More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 9 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks, divided
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then flour mixture; set aside.
Melt 1-1/2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in batches; set aside.
Stir lemon juice, then broth into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in remaining 6 tablespoons Spread until melted, then sprinkle with parsley.
Cost per recipe*: $7.40
Cost per serving*: $1.85
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 260, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 1g, Total Fat 29g, Cholesterol 170mg, Sodium 850mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 31g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note