Easy Chicken Fajita Skillet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) elbow macaroni uncooked
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) velveeta
- 2 cup(s) green and red peppers finely chopped
- Cook chicken and seasonings in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in 2 1/4 cups water. Bring to boil. Stir in macaroni. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer 5 minutes. Add peppers and onions. Cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes. Add cheese until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jarashly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chicken Fajita Skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles