Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- 3-4 whole(s) chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 15 tortillas (fajita size)
- 3 (10 ounce) can(s) green enchilada sauce
- 3-4 cup(s) monterey jack pepper cheese grated
- Mix 1/2 can of sauce and alittle cheese with chicken.
- Put 1/2 can on botton of 11x9 baking dish.
- Microwave tortillas until soft.
- Roll chicken mixture into tortillas.
- Put in pan semi-tightly.
- Cover with remaining 2 cans sauce.
- Cover top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 until cheese is fully melted. (20-25 min)
- Brown top slightly or to preference.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellieKristine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note