Easy Chicken Creole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless/skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1-14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 bottle low sodium chili sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sliced frozen okra
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Saute pepper, onion and garlic until tender. Add tomatoes, chili sauce, all seasonings and chicken. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Add okra and cook 10 minutes. Serve over rice or pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shellihh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chicken Creole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes