Easy chicken &cheese enchiladas
- 1 can(s) Campbell's cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1 cup(s) Pace picante
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 2 cup(s) Cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded monterey jack
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Green onion
- 6 Flour tortillas
- Heat oven 350. Stir soup, sour cream, picante, and chili powder in medium bowl. Stir 1cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in lg bowl. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas and place seam-side down in 11 x 7 x 2 baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over tortillas. Cover baking dish. Bake 40min or until hot and bubbling. Top with tomato and green onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy chicken &cheese enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes