Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 10-3/4 oz Campbell's condensed cream of. Hicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1 cup(s) Pace picante sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 2 cup(s) Chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 6 Flour tortillas (6"), warmed
- 1 Small tomato, chopped
- 1 Green onion, sliced
- 1. Heat oven to 350. Stir soup, sour cream, picante and. Chili powder. In a medium
- 2. Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in large bowl.
- 3. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam side
- down in 11x7x2" baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
- Cover baking dish.
- 4. Bake 40 min. Or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with tomato and
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles