Easy Chicken Cacciatore
Yield: 4 servings
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (3 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1. Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- 2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook chicken 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan; set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- 3. In same skillet, add mushrooms and garlic. Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return chicken to skillet; pour cooking sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with basil; simmer about 10 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Serve over spaghetti.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chicken Cacciatore Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes