Easy Chicken Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) stovetop stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup (10-3/4oz.)
- 1/3 cup(s) breakstone's or knudsen sour cream
- 1 package(s) frozen mixed vegetables (16oz.)(carrots,corn,green beans,peas)(thawed,drained)
- 1)HEAT-oven to 400`f.2)PREPARE-stuffing as directed on package.3)MIX-remaining ingredients in 13+9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray;top with stuffing.4)BAKE-30 minutes,or until chicken is done(165`f).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note