Easy Chicken and Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can full of water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 cup(s) your favorite frozen vegetable
- 2 cup(s) uncooked egg noodles
- In medium non stick skillet over medium heat cook chicken until browned.
- Set aside.
- Add soup, water, garlic powder, and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Add noodles. Cook over medium heat for 5 min, stirring often.
- Return chicken to pan. Cook 5 min or until noodles are done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes