Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 (10.2oz) can(s) buttermilk biscuits
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (32oz) container(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 3 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over med-hi heat. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occ. for 5 min. Increase heat to med-hi; return to a low boil.
- Place biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Roll/pat each biscuit to 1/8" thickness; cut into 1/2" wide strips. Drop strips, 1 @ a time, into boiling broth mix. Add carrots and celery. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 min., stirring occ. to prevent dumplings from sticking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MelK83 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chicken and Dumplings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews