Easy Chicken and Biscuits
This creamy chicken and vegetable dish features an enticing sauce made with cream of potato and cream of broccoli soups, and is topped with golden biscuits for a real home-style flavor...and it's on the table in just 45 minutes. Substitute condensed cream of celery soup for the cream of broccoli. Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of potato soup
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package(s) (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- • Heat the oven to 400°F.
- • Stir the soups, milk, poultry seasoning, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
- • Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top with the biscuits.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note