This was good but I think next time I'm going to put all the sauce on the bottom so the enchiladas will crisp up nice! I stayed away from the chili powder but the mont. jack cheese was flavor enough!
Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam-side up in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
Tip: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas.
Cost per recipe: $8.52* Cost per recipe serving: $2.13*
*Cost calculations based on July 2008 national average prices
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note