Easy Cherry Delight
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 can(s) or 3 cherry pie filling
- 1 box(es) white cake mix
- 1 package(s) pecans
- 1/2 pound(s) butter melted
- Pour cherries into 12 X 15 pan, sprinkle cake mix right out of bo over top. Sprinkle pecans and pour melted butter over all.
- bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- You can do the same with apple pie filling and spice cake mix.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Cherry Delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts