Easy Cherry Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Cherry pie filling
- 1 box(es) Golden Butter (or Yellow) cake mix
- 1 stick(s) butter sliced
- 1. Empty both cans into a 9x13 pan
- 2. Open cake mix and spread evenly on top of cherries.
- 3. Slice butter and place pieces all over cake mix.
- 4. Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins.
- 5. Cool slightly and serve alone or with ice cream.
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 25-30 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kristies2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes