Easy Cherry Cobbler
Three ingredients and 30 minutes later, you have the best tasting cobbler ever!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Cherry pie filling
- 1 box(es) Golden Butter (or Yellow) cake mix
- 1 stick(s) butter sliced
- 1. Empty both cans into a 9x13 pan
- 2. Open cake mix and spread evenly on top of cherries.
- 3. Slice butter and place pieces all over cake mix.
- 4. Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins.
- 5. Cool slightly and serve alone or with ice cream.
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 25-30 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kristies2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note