Easy Cherry Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Cherry pie filling
- 1 box(es) Golden Butter (or Yellow) cake mix
- 1 stick(s) butter sliced
- 1. Empty both cans into a 9x13 pan
- 2. Open cake mix and spread evenly on top of cherries.
- 3. Slice butter and place pieces all over cake mix.
- 4. Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins.
- 5. Cool slightly and serve alone or with ice cream.
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 25-30 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kristies2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note