Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
Try this cheesy potato casserole for a simple and tasty weeknight dinner.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated hash browns
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) 2% reduced-fat shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-oz.) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook hash browns in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. Stir together hash browns, 1 cup shredded cheese, and next 6 ingredients. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note