Easy Cheesy Lasagna
No layering of ingredients for this lasagna. You get the same great flavor of a more complicated dish but exert none of the effort.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (26-oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in a saucepan; drain.
- Stir sauce into beef; simmer 5 minutes. Add noodles, mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese; mix well. Place in a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note