Easy Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chiles, undrained
- 4 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 4 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a stockpot over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Remove from pot, and drain.
- Brown sausage in stockpot; drain and return to pot. Add ground chuck mixture, tomato soup, and next 6 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Stir in cheese.
- NOTE: To prepare in a slow cooker, brown ground chuck and sausage as directed. Place ground chuck mixture, sausage, and next 7 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cook, covered, at LOW 8 to 10 hours. Stir in cheese just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes