Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) stovetop stuffing mix for chicken (6oz.)
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 package(s) frozen broccoli florets (14-ounce)(thawed,drained)
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup (10-3/4oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cube(s) kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1)HEAT-oven to 400`f.2)PREPARE-stuffing as directed on package.3)COMBINE-chicken and broccoli in 13+9-inch baking dish.4)STIR-in soup,milk and cheese;top with stuffing.5)BAKE-30 minutes,or until chicken is done and casserole is heated through.(165`f).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note