Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) stovetop stuffing mix for chicken (6oz.)
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 package(s) frozen broccoli florets (14-ounce)(thawed,drained)
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup (10-3/4oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cube(s) kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1)HEAT-oven to 400`f.2)PREPARE-stuffing as directed on package.3)COMBINE-chicken and broccoli in 13+9-inch baking dish.4)STIR-in soup,milk and cheese;top with stuffing.5)BAKE-30 minutes,or until chicken is done and casserole is heated through.(165`f).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes