Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Wonderful served with crackers or chips. Everyone loved it.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8 oz package(s) Kraft Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped finely
- Mix all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 5 mins or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stiring after 3 mins.
- Serve hot with wheat crackers or chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jazzyjeanne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note