Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 8 oz package(s) Kraft Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped finely
- Mix all ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 5 mins or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stiring after 3 mins.
- Serve hot with wheat crackers or chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jazzyjeanne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note