Easy-Cheesy Apple Tart
Community Recipe from
- 3 whole(s) Onions sliced thin
- 3 apples sliced thin, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 can(s) refrigerated pizza dough (13.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- preheat oven to 425
- In a large skillet, cook onions and half the apples in oil until soft and beginning to brown
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, press dough into a large rectangle. Prick with a fork in several places. Bake for 10 munutes until golden. Spread cooked mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Broil for 1 minute. Top with remailing apple slices and parsley. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy-Cheesy Apple Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers