Easy-Cheesy Apple Tart
Savory snack that can be used as an appetizer. From Dashboard
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) Onions sliced thin
- 3 apples sliced thin, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 can(s) refrigerated pizza dough (13.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- preheat oven to 425
- In a large skillet, cook onions and half the apples in oil until soft and beginning to brown
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, press dough into a large rectangle. Prick with a fork in several places. Bake for 10 munutes until golden. Spread cooked mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Broil for 1 minute. Top with remailing apple slices and parsley. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy-Cheesy Apple Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers