1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 13- x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Unroll 1 can of dough, and press into bottom of pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough.
5. Whisk egg white in a small bowl. Unroll second can of dough, and place over cream cheese mixture. Brush top of pastry with egg white.
6. Combine sugar and cinnamon, and sprinkle over pastry. Bake 25 minutes, or until pastry is golden and puffed.
7. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour, or until cool; cut into squares. Store up to 3 days in fridge.