Only a few simple ingredients make this cheesecake an ease to whip up and absolutely decadent, the way a cheesecake should taste
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 whole(s) eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whip all ingredients together on low speed. Pour into prepared pie crust
- *Optional* Blend a cup of fresh strawberries with 1/4 cup of sugar and drizzle on top of cheesecake, swirl with a knife or chopstick.
- Place cheesecake into oven to bake for 30 minutes. Refrain from opening the oven at all during this time. Turn off stove at 30 minutes and let cheesecake cool inside oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and use a knife to loosen edges of cheesecake from its pan. Allow to cool completely before placing it into the refrigerator. Best when chilled overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts