Easy Caramel-Pecan Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (18 oz.) Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 3/4 cup(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pillsbury Best All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup(s) pecan pieces
- 1 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1 cup(s) (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut cookie dough into 1/2-inch-thick slices. arrange slices in bottom of sprayed pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly to form crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in glass measuring cup, combine caramel topping and flour; blend until smooth.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle partially baked crust with pecans, coconut and chocolate chips. Drizzle with caramel mixture.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is bubbly. Cool 1 1/2 hours or until completely cooled. Cut into bars. 36 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Caramel-Pecan Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes