Easy Caramel Apple Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 8 ounce(s) Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pure vanilla extract
- Melt butter and cream cheese in saucepan, stirring constantly. Blend in brown sugar and remove from heat. Add vanilla.
- Serving suggestion 1) Pour dip into small bowls or ramekins for individual servings with sliced apples.
- Serving suggestion 2) Cut apples into bite-size cubes and place into bowls. Pour a dollop of the dip over each bowl full of apples and microwave on regular heat setting for 30-40 seconds. Voila! Instant dessert cups!
- Refrigerate leftover dip. Don't worry. There won't be very much left over, if any...!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sgbship and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note