Easy Caramel Apple Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 8 ounce(s) Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pure vanilla extract
- Melt butter and cream cheese in saucepan, stirring constantly. Blend in brown sugar and remove from heat. Add vanilla.
- Serving suggestion 1) Pour dip into small bowls or ramekins for individual servings with sliced apples.
- Serving suggestion 2) Cut apples into bite-size cubes and place into bowls. Pour a dollop of the dip over each bowl full of apples and microwave on regular heat setting for 30-40 seconds. Voila! Instant dessert cups!
- Refrigerate leftover dip. Don't worry. There won't be very much left over, if any...!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sgbship and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes