Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 pound ground round
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) jar chunky spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French loaf
- 4 (1-ounce) Mozzarella cheese slices
- Cook ground round, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until ground beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return to skillet; stir in 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll French loaf; roll into a 16-inch square. Cut into 4 squares; spoon 1/2 cup ground round mixture into center of each square. Top each with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Fold over to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned. Serve with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Prep: 15 min., Bake: 15 min
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Ragu Mushroom & Green Pepper Chunky Garden style pasta sauce for spagetti sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes