Love this recipe. Great taste and lots easier than my classic recipe.
Easy Brunswick Stew
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill Jenkins
More From Southern Living
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 4 cups frozen cubed hash browns, thawed
- 3/4 pound barbecued pork, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cook, covered, at HIGH 6 hours and 30 minutes.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Ore-Ida Southern Style Potatoes adn Texas BBQ Southern Style Pulled Pork Barbeque with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews